Can you see Gage? CAN YOU?
I can, see the red. If you can see the red then you can see Gage.
UMMMMM What am I doing to my face?
See the flying iceberg?
I'm peeking at you!
This is Dad after he ran his race.
On the next picture, well not picture, video, Mom tries to get Brody to dance, but the start of this video looks like he is trying to play the piano.
I can't quite get out. RRRRRRRRR.
Why can't I get out of my MOM's TUMMY!
Obviously I made it out because I am in 1st grade and gymnastics.

What a nut my son is!!! I sure love ya.
ReplyDeleteGreat thowing arm Gage! U are a nut :)
ReplyDeleteGage, I love the picture of you in your Mom's tummy. You should post more of those! Elena
ReplyDeleteConnor wants to know who won the race?
Seth likes the video of Brody & Gage dancing.