First we went to a Fish Hatcherie and Sturgeon Center.
Those fish look PREHISTORIC and they were BIG!!
Will he eat me or not?
I DIDN'T KNOW THOSE MONKEYS WERE ALIVE??????
I'm sleeping, but can you see the giraffes?
Hope the flamingos don't peck me!
I'm scared. I don't want the cheetahs to bite me.
ZOOM. There goes the penguin with the fish.
The polar bears must be having fun playing.
Are those black bears playing or fighting?
The next few pictures were taken by the ocean.
TAHDAH! Aaaa, it's going to pinch me! Just kidding, it's not alive.
The star fish is trying to suck me.
We are running against the wind with our coats.
This is what we looked like after we went to the ocean.
Make sure the water doesn't touch you!!
Run away!! It's an OCTOPUS!!!! (tree)
I'm not going to make it!! Ouch, I fell down!
Climb as much as you can over the logs!
Those black shells are called muscles!
I can't believe it is bigger than Virginia Falls.
That looks like lots of fun! I liked all the pictures, although there doesn't seem to be alot of ur Mom... just sayin' :)
ReplyDeletenext time, please take me with you... i guess i could bring jacob ... if you want...
ReplyDeletejennyp
So much fun. I love looking at all the animals and I love to be at the ocean. I wish I could have been there too!
ReplyDeleteAWESOM! I LIKE the ocean too.
ReplyDelete